Owner of the treatment and contact data of the Owner
CASETTA ROSSA DI CONCETTA BIANCHINO, with registered office in VIA S.PAOLO LOCALITA’ CIAURRO, 81030 FALCIANO DEL MASSICO (CE) (hereinafter, the “Company”) collects and processes your personal data for the purposes indicated below.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing of your personal data
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent, to send you newsletters, to allow you to subscribe to our community, to participate in our competitions, to contact you regarding products, services and/or events. Promotional communications that we send you may include content related to market research and may take place through e-mail, social networks, telephone contacts with operators and/or any other means indicated in the form with which you provide your data. At any time you may decide to revoke your previous consent for such promotional activities without any formality:
– on the basis of your consent, to perform profiling treatments;
– to fulfill our contractual obligations if you adhere to one of our products and/or services, for example by purchasing or subscribing to one of our services; to provide an answer to your requests, even in an automated way; to calculate an estimate that you have requested from us; to execute contracts for the purchase or sale of products or for the provision of services; to guarantee you the necessary assistance with regard to the products and services purchased.
– based on the Company’s legitimate interests, to manage and control our activities internally, to perform statistical analyses on the use of services and, where necessary, to exercise our rights of action and defence in court. In addition, based on our legitimate interests, we may send you promotional communications about products or services similar to those you have purchased in the past that you may object to at any time.
– to comply with any other obligations arising from applicable law or an order of authority, including accounting and tax obligations and warranty obligations for products sold.
If you browse one of our sites, the computer systems and procedures used to operate them acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. In particular, this category of data may include the IP address of the network from which you are connected when you give your consent to the processing (if such consent is provided online). The IP address and the so-called timestamp (i.e. the indication of the exact moment in which you gave your consent). These data will be stored together with the data that you provide us, in order to be able to demonstrate and substantiate the moment in which we obtained your consent.
Categories of recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be known and processed only and exclusively by Company personnel for the sole purpose of carrying out the processing activities for which your data has been collected and for which you have given your consent.
For how long we will keep your data
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which it was collected. We may retain your data for up to 10 (ten) years, which is the longer period of time applicable, to prove that we have obtained your consent, unless it is necessary to retain it for a longer period and in accordance with applicable law. You may exercise your rights set forth below at any time.
At any time you can ask to know what your personal data is being processed. In particular, you are guaranteed the right of access, rectification, cancellation as well as, where applicable, the right to data portability, the right to limitation of processing and the right to object to processing. You can find more information about your rights on the website www.garanteprivacy.it or by consulting Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (“GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”). Furthermore, if the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, or is based on the legitimate interest of the Company, you are entitled to object at any time. To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor if you believe that you have not received a satisfactory response from the Company regarding your rights or if you believe that your rights have been violated.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY ADEQUATE TO REG. UE 679/2016 (GDPR IN VOGORE FROM 25 MAY 2018)
The terms of this policy are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the data controller indicated on this page, without prior notice. Your use of the site after any changes have been implemented constitutes acceptance of the changes. For this reason, we invite you to periodically consult the terms and conditions herein.
In general, we do not collect any data. In the case of contact by the user what is provided to you is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data could include IP addresses (although they are never collected by us) or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, browsers and parameters of the computer system used to connect to the site, navigation data, including the time of the request and response obtained from the server.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, to improve the service and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of possible crimes against the Site.
In some cases we may share your data with our employees, suppliers and related organizations who need to (i) have the information to process it on our behalf for the purpose of providing a service to you and (ii) who have expressly stated that they do not share it with anyone.
Some of these employees, suppliers or related organizations may reside outside your country of residence. By using our Site, you consent to the transfer of information to them.
We will not rent, sell, or transfer to anyone information and data that could potentially identify you. In addition to our employees, suppliers and related organizations, as described in the preceding paragraphs, we will only disclose information that could potentially identify you if required to do so by law or when we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to protect our rights, third parties or the public.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR)
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the new European Privacy Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR entered into force on 25 May 2018), this company informs you that the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the above mentioned regulations and according to the criteria indicated below:
1) Purpose of collection: The personal data you provide will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes: carrying out the specific activity requested by you during contact, competitions and prize-winning operations if you check the ad hoc box; subscription to the “community” of users, promoted on the websites belonging to our company; sending information and advertising material, sending newsletters, other promotional initiatives and commercial communication, also through the use of the e-mail address contractual and commercial relations; any other purpose in relation to which the person to whom the data refer has expressly given his or her consent in relation to the “mode of participation” mentioned above. In the case of competitions held by us, the same may also have as a purpose the incorporation, for advertising purposes, of the data in the Database owned by our company if and only if the appropriate box is flagged during registration. If you do not wish your data to be included in this database, please do not register for competitions. On the other hand, unless you indicate otherwise, your registration will imply the registration of your data in the TENUTE BIANCHINO Database and, if you also flagged the relevant box in addition to the general data processing, the explicit consent to the processing of data for the purpose of receiving advertising emails. If you wish to object to your data being included in the above mentioned Database, click on the appropriate section below the registration coupon.
2) Methods of data processing and storage: The processing of data will be carried out with the tools and methods deemed appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and may be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools, and will include all the operations required by law and necessary for the processing in question, including communication to the subjects referred to in the following point.
If, as a user, you are registered on one of our sites and have voluntarily provided us with your email address, we may occasionally send you emails with information that we think may be useful for the purposes that led you to contact us and which may also include proposals and recommendations for products or services, requests for feedback or simply keep you up to date on what may be of interest to you in your business, primarily in relation to marketing, but not limited to.
Our goal is, in any case, to send you only information that we think you may consider useful and relevant and that may benefit you in achieving your goals. And we try to keep the volume of this information to the minimum we consider necessary.
In any case, you can, at any time, decide to stop receiving our informative emails by clicking on the button or link at the bottom of each email we send you through our email services and following the instructions to stop receiving our emails.
Rights of the data subject In relation to the processing of personal data: You are entitled to exercise all rights provided for by law as well as by the specific EU Reg. 679/2016 whose text is reproduced in full below (Right of access to personal data and other rights): Right to be informed, right of access, rectification and updating and right to cancellation, right to block, right to portability.
The right to oblivion (i.e. the right to be permanently and forever deleted from any kind of archive, also in relation to past services).
The subjects to whom the data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data from the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration, cancellation, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment and have all the rights specified in the new Privacy Code (GDPR Reg. UE 679/16).
The request must be addressed to the Owner at the email address: (email@example.com)
Exercise of the rights of those concerned and complaints
The interested party has the right to oppose and submit a complaint by simple communication via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. For any further information regarding the processing of personal data, requests for access, modification or cancellation of the same, or to oppose their use, please contact us:
Tenute Bianchino – Via S. Paolo locality Ciaurro – 81030 Falciano del Massico (CE)
VAT No. 03250630617
mail to: email@example.com